INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES
Interview transcription services cover a wide range of disciplines and several broad categories, including:
- One-to-one interviews
- Multiple participant interviews
- Research-based interviews
- Oral history interviews
- Police interviews
- Legal interviews/depositions
- Radio, television and journalist interviews
- Focus group interviews and group discussions
- Recruitment interviews
- Marketing-based interviews
- Telephone interviews …
Three basic transcript styles are commonly used in interview transcription:
- Verbatim transcription: A word-for-word record of the submitted sound file, where no abbreviations or alterations are allowed;
- Intelligent Verbatim: The transcriptionist is allowed to use some discretion and to eliminate words not relevant to the subject matter. Linguistic corrections (grammar, abbreviation use. etc.) are introduced. This style of transcript is actually less time-consuming than verbatim transcription.
- Intelligent Transcription: Transcriptionists edit and proof the transcribed work.
The choice of transcript style is very important because it affects the way participants are understood, the information they share, and the conclusions reached. There are endless variations using elements of each of the above transcription styles to achieve specific analytical objectives and research goals.
Whatever your specific interview transcription requirements are, the professional team of transcriptionists at Recordingtranscription.com can satisfy your needs. For years, we have provided both one-to-one and multiple participant interview transcription services to universities, churches, businesses, organizations, professionals and individuals throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We will transcribe your audio recordings on analog cassettes, mini discs and digital audio files, as well as video, PACE tapes, DVD and DAT tapes. Interview transcripts can be saved to disk, transported via email and/or a hard copy created. We also support clients who need telephone interview transcription, and we are able to offer time-stamped interview transcripts as required. We are also able to offer multilingual (Spanish, German, Portuguese, French …) interview transcription and transcription translation services.
Recordingtranscription.com has earned a reputation as a leading recording and transcription service provider due to the quality of our transcription services, our flexible approach to deadline management and our unbeatable transcription rates.
In addition to transcription, Recordingtranscription.com provides professional recording services. We have the latest audio recording software such as streaming audio recorders and digital audio and video recorders, enabling us to produce excellent recordings of all live events. Combining our recording and our transcription services has saved our clients time and money.